The week before Cheltenham, a good time to build up our bank just in time for it. See below where I have divided up the profits into daily totals to give you an insight on how much you can really make from matched betting. The earnings have solely come from the sports offers which were available for us. There is plenty more casino and bingo offers for you to take part in also.
Monday 6th –
Today we just have our weekly free bets to take advantage of!
- Offers for the day made us £24.50.
That is all for today, £24.50 profit.
Tuesday 7th –
Today we have Greyhound Racing and Football offers.
- Offers today brought in £41.50.
- One price boosts grabbed £2.
Just offers again for today, £43.50 up.
Wednesday 8th –
Tennis and horse racing is all today is made up of!
- Offers for the day extracted £12.
Very quiet day today, £12 profit.
Thursday 9th –
Just one offer today on the tennis.
- Today’s offers gained us £15.
- A price boost revealed £8.
A quiet day today, £23 profit.
Friday 10th –
Today we receive a few free bets from our weekly offers.
- Offers for today guaranteed us £19.
- A handful of price boosts took charge of £7.50.
- A few lock ins boosted our profit by £17.50.
A little better today, £44 profit.
Saturday 11th –
ITV Racing Day and a few offers on the football.
- Offers today increased our profit by £52.50.
- Some price boosts cashed in at £75.
- One lock in extracted £4.50.
A great day of profit today, £132.
Sunday 12th –
Just the Horse Racing and Tennis today.
- A few offers today drawn in £10.
That’s all for the day, £10 profit.
A very good week this week and it couldn’t come at a better time with Cheltenham just around the Corner, £290 profit was made.
Like I have said before there are plenty more risk free offers which can prove extremely lucrative as well as accumulator refunds that could give you an extra few hundred quid each month. Which in quieter weeks like this one can make up for the difference. If you are interested check it out here.
Weeks total – £290.