The last week of February, let’s hope it’s a profitable one. See below where I have divided up the profits into daily totals to give you an insight on how much you can really make from matched betting. The earnings have solely come from the sports offers which were available for us. There is plenty more casino and bingo offers for you to take part in also.
Monday 27th –
Today we receive all our free bets, there is a few Tennis offers around to take advantage of too!
- Today’s offers made us £23.50.
- A lock in brought in £1.50 too.
That is all for today, £25 up.
Tuesday 28th –
Not much around today bar a few Tennis offers.
- Offers for the day guaranteed us £7.50.
That was all for today, a tad quite. £7.50 profit.
Wednesday 1st –
A couple of Tennis offers and some great lay all accumulators is what today is made up of.
- Offers today extracted £9 profit.
- A handful of lock ins increased that by £26.
A lot better profit wise today! £35.
Thursday 2nd –
Tennis and Greyhound offer is all today is made up of!
- Today’s offers revealed £21.50.
Not to busy today but a bit of profit has been made. £21.50.
Friday 3rd –
Few more weekly free bets will be credited today. Offers on the Tennis and Horse Racing too.
- Offers for today cashed in at £25.50.
- One price boost grabbed £5.
- A couple of lock ins boosted that by £6.50.
A decent day today, £37 profit.
Saturday 4th –
ITV Racing day! There is plenty more offers on the Boxing, Football and Tennis though.
- Today’s offers drawn in £49.50.
- A handful of price boosts increased that by £40.
- A few lock ins also unveiled £10.
A great day today! £99.50 profit.
Sunday 5th –
A tennis offer is all we have to work with today.
- Offers for the day granted us £1.
- A variety of price boosts drawn in £12.50.
A lot quieter than yesterday, £12.50 up.
Well it’s come to the end of the month and Saturday gave us a good boost for march! The total profit for the week tallied up at £238.
Like I have said before there are plenty more risk free offers which can prove extremely lucrative as well as accumulator refunds that could give you an extra few hundred quid each month. Which in quieter weeks like this one can make up for the difference. If you are interested check it out here.
Weeks total – £238.