The week of the Cheltenham Festival, guaranteed to bring us a tonne load of profit in!
Monday 13th –
The festival doesn’t start while tomorrow but today we have our weekly free bets as well as a few offers on the Football, Horse Racing and Tennis.
- Offers for today have brought in £29.
- A couple of lock ins increased that by £6.
Not bad for a Monday, we have managed £35 profit.
Tuesday 14th –
The first day of Cheltenham and it looks like we are in for a treat.
- Offers for the day guaranteed us £126.
- A load of price boosts gave us £118.50.
- Two lock ins made £8.
A fantastic day today, £252.50 profit.
Wednesday 15th –
Day 2 of Cheltenham, looks to be another great day.
- Today’s offers have scraped in £84.50.
- A bucket load of price boosts has given us a whopping £180.50.
- Two lock ins revealed £8.
Another brilliant day, £273 up.
Thursday 16th –
Cheltenham festival’s third day. I’m sure you know by now how much profit it will make us!
- Offers today have took hold of £87.
- A fair few price boosts extracted £111.
- A couple of lock ins created £8.
A very profitable day again, £205 profit.
Friday 17th –
Cheltenham’s forth and final day, hopefully we finish it off with a shed load of profit.
- Offers for the day grasped £76.
- A hat full of price boosts made us £195.50.
- Two lock ins created £4.50.
Cheltenham’s final day finished with a bang, £276 profit.
Saturday 18th –
Well the Cheltenham festival has finished but we still have ITV racing today as well as a few offers on the Football, Rugby and Tennis.
- The offers for today gained us £42.50.
- Price boosts increased our profit by £29.
- A few lock ins granted us £7.
A good day again today, nowhere near the last few but still a lot of profit! £78.50.
Sunday 19th –
The end of what has been a great week, we have some Football, Horse Racing and Tennis to finish it off.
- Today’s offers withdrew £17.
- Two lock ins squeezed out £3.
A lot quieter today, but still a bit of profit to finish the week off on. £20.
Well I don’t think I can put into words how good this week has been but the numbers can! We have finished this week a whopping £1,140 profit!!!
Like I have said before there are plenty more risk free offers which can prove extremely lucrative as well as accumulator refunds that could give you an extra few hundred quid each month. If you are interested check it out here.
Weeks total – £1,140.