The last full week in January, hopefully we can get a good improvement towards our monthly profits. See below where I have split the week of matched betting into daily profits.
Monday 21st –
Start of the week means free bets. We have offers on Horse Racing and Tennis too.
- Offers today revealed £75
A good start to the week, £75 up.
Tuesday 22nd –
Horse Racing and Tennis offers is all we have to deal with today.
- The offers for the day gave us £11.
- A few price boosts increased that by £4.50.
A little slow today, £15.50.
Wednesday 23rd –
Golf, Horse Racing and Tennis is what today is filled with.
- The days offers granted us with £12.
- Two price boosts scraped in £23.50.
A good improvement, £35.50.
Thursday 24th –
Greyhounds, Horse Racing and Tennis offers today.
- Today’s offers gained us £17.50.
- A handful of price boosts cashed in at £9.50.
A pretty much average day, £27 up.
Friday 25th –
Football, Horse Racing and Tennis offers.
- The offers today returned £12.50.
- A few price boosts raised that by £17.50.
Not the worse of days, £30.
Saturday 26th –
ITV Racing. Offers on the Football and Tennis too.
- Offers for today brought in £41.
- A handful of price boosts retrieved £24.
- A lock in turned in £1.
A pretty much average Saturday, £66.
Sunday 27th –
Just the Horse Racing to finish the week off.
- The days offers made us £12.50.
- A fair amount of price boosts created £14.
- One lock in gave us £3.
A good bit of profit to end the week, £29.50.
We have had a few good days but the very quiet days have let us down on the I have added together all of this weeks totals to get a good total weekly profit of, £278.50.
Like I have said before there are plenty more risk free offers which can prove extremely lucrative as well as accumulator refunds that could give you an extra few hundred quid each month. If you are interested check it out here. If you want to just go ahead and get involved please sign up for a free trial here which will make you around £50. The first month is also half price.
Weekly Profit – £278.50.