After a fairly average January, hopefully we can give a g. See below where I have split the week of matched betting into daily profits.
Monday 11th –
Start of the week means free bets. We have offers on Horse Racing too.
- Offers today revealed £44.50.
A good start to the week, £44.50 up.
Tuesday 12th –
Football and Horse Racing offers is all we have to deal with today.
- The offers for the day gave us £14.50.
- Price boosts produced £13.50
- A lock in increased that by £1.
A average day of profit, £29.
Wednesday 13th –
Football, Golf and Horse Racing is what today is filled with.
- The days offers granted us with £12.
- Two price boosts scraped in £8.50
A quiet day, £20.50
Thursday 14th –
Darts, Football, Greyhounds and Horse Racing offers today.
- Today’s offers gained us £19.
- A handful of price boosts cashed in at £6.
A little slow, £25 up.
Friday 15th –
Football, Horse Racing and Snooker offers.
- The offers today returned £12.
Very quiet, £12.
Saturday 16th –
ITV Racing is all that is on today.
- Offers for today brought in £36.50.
- A handful of price boosts retrieved £10.50.
- A lock in turned in £2.50.
A pretty much average Saturday, £49.50.
Sunday 17th –
Just the Football and Horse Racing to finish the week off.
- The days offers made us £12.50.
- A small amount of price boosts guaranteed £5.50.
- One lock in gave us £1.50.
A quiet end to the week, £19.50.
We have had a few good days but the very quiet days have let us down on the I have added together all of this weeks totals to get a average weekly profit of, £200.
Like I have said before there are plenty more risk free offers which can prove extremely lucrative as well as accumulator refunds that could give you an extra few hundred quid each month. If you are interested check it out here. If you want to just go ahead and get involved please sign up for a free trial here which will make you around £50. The first month is also half price.
Weekly Profit – £200.